GPT: Integrating Generative AI into your Product Solutions
Do you want to tell your customer that your product has AI built in? This class will teach you how to integrate Open AI with your internal company data to provide unique and insightful solutions for your customers.
Thursday May 4, 2023
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
mHUB's Classroom Get Directions
This event has ended.
This class will teach you how to leverage OpenAI's Text Completion features, and integrate them with your internal data. By doing this integration, you will be able to provide unique solutions to your customer as part of your product.
This class is meant for people with some software skills. However, non-technical people that want to sit in will be accommodated for.
- This is a technical class. You should have some familiarity with any programming language and how APIs work. We will be doing the class in Python, with some knowledge of how REST APIs work.
- Sign up for an account on OpenAI platform: https://platform.openai.com.
- If the account is new, you should have a free trial.
- If you are past the trial phase you may need to upgrade to a paid version.
- Sign up for a free account on https://repl.it. We will use this web based code editor to make it easy to share templates and not have to worry about environment issues.
What level of expertise is this class for:
If you don't know what Langchain, Agents, or PromptLayer are, this class is for you. If you want to discuss matrix operations or TensorFlow, this class may be too simple for you.
You will leave the workshop with:
- An understanding of what is possible with Open AI's Text Completion APIs
- Learn how to integrate internal company data to provide a consumer solution
- Understanding pitfalls in leveraging the OpenAI API
*Attendance in person is preferred, but possible on-line. *