mHUB MedTech Startup Pitch Competition
The mHUB MedTech Startup Pitch Competition is designed to support under-represented women founders and entrepreneurs of color in the health and medical technology space by showcasing their cutting-edge hardtech startups and connecting them with investors and industry leaders.
This pitch competition, taking place virtually on Wednesday, December 14, 2022, between 4:30 - 6:00 PM CST, will feature six finalists pitching their innovations in medical device technology.
Wednesday December 14, 2022
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM (Central Standard Time)
This event has ended.
Finalists for the MedTech Startup Pitch Competition are:
- Bairitone Health – developing an innovative acoustic approach to identify airway obstruction sites during natural sleep.
- Eisana Corp– an oncology solution company providing a platform for multiple products to address cancer treatment issues.
- Ganance – building the next generation of health-tracking devices through smart watch technology.
- KovaDx – building an AI-based diagnostic and monitoring tool for red blood cell diseases.
- LumenAstra – commercializing a non-invasive, wearable sensor that measures internal body temperature several cm below the skin.
- OneTouch Diagnostics – developing a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) device reading blood glucose levels at five-minute intervals and automatically plotting how a diabetic’s sugar levels vary from day to day.